Tuesday, January 13, 2015

90s Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone!

I've just uploaded a tutorial for a 90s vibrant colour look. It was heaps of fun to film and I say "beautiful" a lot so don't mind my awkwardness! I will get better, I promise. Also some of the video angles are funny ... Hope you enjoy though!




To accompany the playful makeup, I am wearing a semi-animal print headband, white tee, overalls and Doc Martens. 



Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8V2ByyLaR8

Product Listings:
Mac Prolongwear concealer in NC25
YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter Pen in No. 2
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanille 52
Stila Kitten Highlighter Duo
Toofaced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Violet
Chi chi eyeshadow palette in Rich Gems
Too faced Romantic Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof Mascara
Shu Umera Eyelash Curler
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (12 hr) in Exposed
Nyx HD Powder

Have a great day!

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment