Saturday, August 17, 2013

How to organise your make up?!

Being a make up nooby, I wasn't sure where I would put all my make up. Last night in my excitement of creating this blog, I decided to find something in my house that would organise all my make up! Previously I just put them in various make up bags that I got from show bags and gifts so it wasn't very organised at all. I'd have to tip all of them upside down just so find my liquid liner! Anyways, here it is.

Tada! My old document trays for my HSC subjects. The cute pink colour makes my make up look extra pretty.

Top drawer contains all my eye products, e.g. eyeliner, mascara & my beloved Shu Uemura eyelash. curler, Second drawer contains all my foundations, BB creams and primers.
Third drawer contains all my lip products, e.g. lipsticks, lip balms.
Fourth drawer which you cannot see contains my brushes, e.g. elf stipple brush, revlon brush set.

Anyways, that's just a budget-friendly tip on how to organise your make up with things that you already have.

Toodles,

Janie.

No comments:

Post a Comment